A man purportedly has evidence that little green men from space really do exists. In fact they are so real that he is campaigning for the setting up of an Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission in his hometown of Denver. In the latest update, a video of said alien have leaked onto the net. As usual the quality is blurry and leaves more questions then answers. Judge for yourself.
I love the idea! Check it out here.
1. Copy from “START COPYING HERE” to “STOP COPYING HERE”.
2. Add your site(s) to the list. Just be sure to post the “StumbleWorthy List” at each site you add.
3. Let me know your blog’s name and url by leaving me a comment HERE. I will add you to the master list.
4. Come back and copy the master list back to your site, often. This will allow the new comers to achieve equal benefit as the late comers do.
5. Register in StumbleUpon and install the toolbar.
6. Go to the sites found on the list and give them a thumb up (I like it!).
7. Add me as your friend in StumbleUpon: Blanne.
Note: Your url will be deleted in the Master List if you do not comply to the given rules.
PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD! TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THE LIST. OR CLICK HERE TO GET A BANNER THAT YOU CAN PUT ON YOUR BLOG. THE MORE PARTICIPANTS, THE GREATER INCREASE IN TRAFFIC! 🙂
–STOP COPYING HERE–
The guy second from the right is undergoing ‘therapy’ for internet addiction. From a collection of pictures on National Geographic taken by Fritz Hoffmann.
Had an interesting half an hour conversation with a reformed drug addict yesterday which really opened my eyes. He pointed out so many things to me that I would normally not think about. I just hope that the summary below does justice to the greatness of this man.
1. “To climb out of the hole that I was in, nearly ended my life.”
2. “Now that I am out, I learnt never to judge others. I have lived for a time surrounded by active users and when I see them, I never feel that I am better than them in any way. I know my roots and am fully aware that I do not possess the mental nor physical ability to change the world. I just want to help.”
3. “Never give money to junkies. I would rather buy them a meal if I am financially capable on that day. If they ask for bus fare, I will give them a ride instead. I know how their minds work seeing that I used to be one of them. They will just use any small amount of money to feed their habits.”
4. “All of us come from our mothers but more importantly I remember being born again when I finally stopped using”
5. “Everyday is a constant struggle to not go back to the habit. I have to work at it every single day of my life.”
6. “Life is so very different now that I am drug-free. No more living in constant fear of the authorities. No more shying away from the light. No more avoiding eye contact. Its just a huge burden lifted off my back.”
To this man who shall remain anonymous, I salute you!