List of personal things I would do if I had only 30 days to live.
1. Say sorry to all those I have wronged in my life. Well at least whoever I can get a hold of in 30 days.
2. Travel to the New England countryside again where I was 10 years ago. I remember it was raining and I was walking along the streets of a small town called Amherst in Massachusetts under an umbrella. It was a beautiful feeling.
3. Take my time living every day. No hurrying. I know I have a finite amount of time but I want to make every minute a special one. I want to smell the roses for what they are.
4. Not to rationalize every action and thought. Do and feel whatever I want to without having to apologize for it.
5. Thank all the people who have liked or loved me.
6. Sit on wet grass in the early hours of the day.
7. Write down a list of all the good things I have done in my life, put it in an empty bottle, stopper it and cast it into the sea.
8. Prepare a list of songs that I expect to be played at the funeral however inappropriate they may seem to others.
9. Decide what places to haunt if I do come back as a ghost.
10. Give the password of this blog to my favorite blogger and ask him/her to take good care of it.