1. I am a vacuous individual with nothing original to say
2. What I have to say is not going to change the world one bit
3. No one wants to read the random ramblings of a total stranger
4. There is nothing interesting left in this world to write about
5. All that can be said has already been said
6. My life is not interesting to anyone except for my mum who does not possess the tech savvy to turn on a computer
7. My grammar is clumsy and stilted
8. My speling is not good
9. I am suck
10. I couldn’t be arsed
Recommendations from the health authorities in China for would be astronauts. More here.
Finally! Someone has had the balls to not only rethink but publish a re-imagining of the English classic “Pride & Prejudice”. Respect is due to one Seth Grahame-Smith who dared to toy with the whole English Lit fraternity. In his version, Elizabeth Bennet and her merry sisters are a gang of bona fide undead-slayers who are not averse to kicking ass. A sample of what is in the book :
“Mr. Darcy watched Elizabeth and her sisters work their way outward, beheading zombie after zombie as they went.”
What is there not to love?
Not content with Twitter’s microblogging, the people at Slate decides that 140 characters is 124 too many. Introducing Flutter……… or not. Whatever, its funny as hell in a decidedly geeky way.
I love the dry English wit here!
Doctored or not, I just love this pic.
Which “bits” do you mean? Real classy, WordPress, real classy
(Of course it could be just me…..)